
Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ Flight Logs to Be Unsealed, Elite Names to Be Exposed
U.S. Attorney General Pam Bondi announced on Fox News Thursday evening that the long-awaited flight logs from Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, infamously dubbed the “Lolita Express,” will be made public on February 28, 2025.
This unprecedented disclosure is expected to shed light on the extensive network of the late financier and convicted sex offender, whose connections to powerful figures have fueled speculation for years.
Trending Now!!:
Speaking on Hannity, Bondi confirmed that the Justice Department, in collaboration with federal courts, finalized the unsealing process following a directive from President Donald Trump’s administration to prioritize transparency in high-profile cases.
“The American people deserve to know who was involved with Jeffrey Epstein,” Bondi told host Sean Hannity. “Tomorrow, we’re releasing the flight logs—names, dates, destinations. No more hiding. This is about accountability.”
The records, spanning from the early 1990s to Epstein’s 2019 arrest, document travel aboard his Boeing 727 between locations including Palm Beach, New York, Paris, London, and his notorious private island, Little Saint James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
While certain names—such as former President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew, and attorney Alan Dershowitz—have surfaced in previous lawsuits and depositions, the full extent of Epstein’s guest list has remained sealed, protected by privacy claims and legal maneuvering.
Epstein, who died by suicide in a Manhattan jail cell in August 2019 while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges, cultivated relationships with a vast array of influential figures across politics, business, academia, and entertainment. The decision to unseal the flight logs follows years of pressure from victims’ advocates, journalists, and lawmakers, intensifying after Virginia Giuffre’s 2021 lawsuit against Prince Andrew referenced Epstein’s travel records. A federal judge in New York approved the release last month, dismissing objections from unnamed individuals cited in the documents.
During her interview, Bondi declined to reveal specific names but hinted at the significance of the disclosures. “You’re going to see people you’ve heard of, and some you haven’t,” she said. “This isn’t just about the past—it’s about making sure justice isn’t buried with Epstein.” She also assured that the Justice Department is prepared to act on any new evidence uncovered, stating, “If crimes are found, we will act.”
The announcement has already ignited a firestorm online and in the media. On social media, reactions ranged from cautious optimism—“Finally, some truth”—to scepticism over potential redactions or political motivations. Lisa Bloom, an attorney representing several Epstein survivors, welcomed the move but called for full transparency.
“This is a step forward, but we need to see the unredacted logs,” Bloom tweeted. “No more protecting the powerful at the expense of the voiceless.”
For years, speculation has surrounded Epstein’s flight logs, with rumours implicating high-profile figures such as Clinton—who reportedly took at least 26 trips on the plane between 2001 and 2003—and Prince Andrew, whose 2022 settlement with Giuffre did little to quell public interest in his ties to Epstein. Other alleged passengers include prominent business moguls, scientists, and Hollywood elites, though no official confirmation has been made.
Legal experts anticipate a complex fallout. “This could reopen old wounds and spark new lawsuits,” said CNN legal analyst Elie Honig. “But it’s also possible some names were just along for the ride—no wrongdoing implied.”
The Justice Department is reportedly coordinating with the FBI to cross-reference the logs with existing Epstein case files, though it remains unclear whether immediate arrests or new investigations will follow.